Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Benjamin update

I know I've been depriving you of Benjamin photos for much too long, so here are some fairly recent ones.


Benjamin eating stinky goat cheese
Benjamin is a real French baby - he loves stinky cheese!

Enjoying the Alps
Our snow bunny

He wants to go sledding
"Please, can't we go sledding some more?"

Enjoying the sunshine in our yard!


He's finally starting to walk, at 15 months. He's also learned how to go upstairs, so Frederic had to rig up a baby gate to block off the downstairs hallway (the stairs have a quarter-turn and the railing doesn't go all the way down, so a traditional baby gate wouldn't work).


He can say several words now, mostly in English, like: lunch, dog, ball, cookie, duck, and my personal favorite: dontouch.

1 comment:

Sandi said...

Alisa, I love that you have a blog -- I am way into blogging. :) (Too much so, probably) And I LOVE these pictures of Benjamin -- he is SOOO cute -- the perfect mixture of you guys!