Monday, March 19, 2007

Spring is... not here yet!

So, speaking of springtime weather... imagine our surprise to wake up to this this morning!

The weather report says this cold weather is supposed to hang around all week!

I could take Benjamin out and get one more good use out of his snowsuit... but I think we will just stay warm inside instead.

Frederic had to go out to work this morning and it took him over an hour to go 28 km (17 miles).

our front gate

My frozen tulips
snowy front yard

1 comment:

Andrea said...

You take such beautiful pictures! I love snow!! We got more this year than most, but it just makes me soo happy. I also love spring and fall. Summer is my least favorite. So what do you think of blogging so far? I tried to start one a few years ago, but quit before I wrote one paragraph so there is a blog with a picture of Stephen and I and the animals that is been up for 2 years. Hee hee. Anyway, keep writing. I love your writing.