Wednesday, August 15, 2007

So if you've been wondering...

why the blog hasn't been updated in a while, it's not because nothing is going on.

It's just because my days are largely taken up at the moment with my multiple meetings with the porcelain gods, required by my status as a member of the Daily Vomit Club, and the subsequent required hours of lying on the couch. In between those activities, I also still have to take care of Benjamin and try to get a little bit of work done. Housework has fallen by the wayside completely though - so don't come visit without lots of fair warning.

All that to say... Benjamin will be a big brother next March. Hopefully I can resign from the Daily Vomit Club long before then.

Benjamin is going to be a big brother!

5 comments:

Sandi said...

Congratulations!!! What exciting news!! (But for now, the sickness stinks) I'm really happy for you guys!

Mom said...

Hi, Alisa! Congratulations on your exciting news. Jim & Sara are also expecting their second in mid-March! Laura had her third birthday in July. I hope you can get past the yucky stage quickly and enjoy the rest of your pregnancy. Blessings from the Millers in St. Louis.

Andrea said...

AUGGGHHHH!!! I'm screaming with delight. Another cute Cognard baby? When will you be back to the states?

I found out I'm going to be an aunt, too. My brother and his wife are having their first. Yay for babies!! I better not drink the water for a while...I hear it is contagious.

p.s. I'm sorry you are vomiting. I hope it stops soon.

Chris Burkholder said...

Great news, Alisa! Julia squirms in my lap here as I type. Last time you were a couple of months ahead of us with Benjamin. This time we're a couple of months ahead of you with....Chloe! And yes, we have started a blog. Thanks for the inspiration you provided on that front! We hope the queasiness doesn't last too long.

From Chris, Isa and the girls

Kel-Bel said...

Congratulations! Now we gotta get Kacey and Jordan to get on the ball and have their first!