Saturday, September 8, 2007

September 8th

I haven't thrown up in 2 whole days. But I'm still feeling pretty miserable, so we're not out of the woods yet.

My mom came to help us out for a couple of weeks which was wonderful - she worked in the yard, entertained Benjamin, kept my house clean, did my laundry, stripped wallpaper & primed the guest room, and I got to lie around and be miserable to my heart's content.

The day before she left we had an excursion to Ikea so she couldn't say we kept her imprisoned in the house for 2 weeks.






Yum, ice cream!!




This is Benjamin reading with Frederic a couple of weeks ago.

1 comment:

Sandi said...

Glad you're feeling a LITTLE better! And glad your mom could come and help out for a while -- it made me laugh for you to say you could be miserable to your heart's content. :)