Friday, February 11, 2011

Springtime in February

In a lovely contrast to the blizzards that have been sweeping through most of the United States, we've been enjoying balmy 50-60° weather here in France, perfect for bike riding. (And for the safety experts out there, yes, they'll be getting helmets soon. Relax.)






Tonight at dinner, Benjamin had every excuse in the book not to eat his dinner. Exasperated, I said to him, "Benjamin, you asked for pizza, eat your pizza!"

He smiled back at me, and said, "No. I don't want it. I'll give it to my dog."

(As most of you know... we don't have a dog.)

1 comment:

Leontien said...

That's one thing i don't quite get yet from America... you have laws to have your kids were helmets, but big motorcycles who are bigger and faster and get in much more trouble don't...

Thanks!
Leontien