Wednesday, September 12, 2007

new baby

Here is the newest member of our family!


The ultrasound was on Monday; everything looks fine and today marks the beginning of the second trimester, 13 weeks. This gives us an estimated due date of March 19th although my "official" estimated due date will probably be around March 28th since the French seem to think pregnancy is longer than 40 weeks.

I'm trying to wean off the anti-vomiting/anti-nausea medication (which works better than I thought, based on the night I *didn't* take it earlier this week) since it knocks me out and that's not a great idea for someone trying to take care of a busy toddler and get some work done every now & then. I'm starting to feel a little better finally which is nice.

3 comments:

Jesse said...

CONGRATS!!!! Hang in there, hopefully your morning sickness will start to ease up. Good luck with that!

Sandi said...

Yea for the ultrasound!y

Why said...

Did I miss the part where you say if it's boy or girl?