Monday, March 17, 2008

Bigfoot, the Loch Ness Monster, and a newborn that sleeps all night

All mythical creatures, right? Well... I'm almost afraid to mention it for fear of jinxing ourselves, but we seem to have one of these mythical beings in our house. And I'll give you a hint, it's not Bigfoot or Nessie.

Noah has been sleeping from 10:30 pm to 7:30/8 am, and this started while we were still in the hospital. When Frederic went back to work, his coworkers tried to console him that the night wakings wouldn't last too long. They couldn't believe it when he told them Noah was already sleeping all night!

In other news, Frederic and I both still have bronchitis, and Benjamin still loves to hold his little brother every chance he gets.

And the bathroom is still not painted!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alisa,

What a sweet picture of Benjamin and Noah! Just how lucky can you be--Noah sleeping through the night?

Sandi said...

Lucky you!!!

Jesse said...

Sorry to read that you are sick, I'll send some prayers for good health your way! All my babies slept through the night quickly, anywhere from 6 weeks to 3 months---not quite like sweet Noah. Good for him (and for you :) Take care and kiss that baby for me! Newborns are my absolute favorite!