Monday, April 7, 2008

April updates

My mom is around for 2 1/2 more days before heading to Cambodia to join my dad. I still have all sorts of projects for her but most of them require nicer weather or work by other people first (like Frederic removing the baseboards in my office before we can prime & paint. Since he doesn't have time off until she is gone, I guess she is going to miss that fun).

I probably should know better by now than to post anything about Noah's sleep patterns, but against my better judgment, I'll tell you that he slept for 6-hour stretches between feedings the last 2 nights. That still has him waking up between 1-3 am, but if I can get 5+ hours of continuous sleep by going to bed at 7 or 8 pm, I'll do it!

It snowed a little last night & this morning, but didn't stick. It is cold again! So much for that warm sunny weather a few days ago. Today we have a fire in the fireplace again.

No comments: