Thursday, December 18, 2008

O Christmas Tree

Well, at D-7 'til Christmas, I finally bit the bullet. I wasn't going to put up a tree at all this year, but we are having company over Saturday night and I felt kind of bad not having one up. So Benjamin and I put up the little 3-foot tree in the dining room. This is now the full extent of our Christmas decorating this year.


At least it gives us a place to put the gifts. Maybe I'll be less of a Scrooge next year, if we aren't leaving home for 3+ months three days after Christmas.

4 comments:

Laura said...

Are you coming to the states after Christmas?

evidlaine said...

Joli sont les décos de noêl chez vous !!! le père noêl es déjà passer ! super belles les photos des enfants avec le père Noël , Je vous embrassent
bonne journée
maman.

Jeanne said...

don't feel like a scrooge! the extent of my xmas decoration includes red and green apples from the market. :)

Happy holidays and good luck with your move!

Alisa said...

lol, thanks, Jeanne! Laura, no, we spent Thanksgiving in the US and are now going to spend 3-4 months in southern France where my husband will do a semi-work-related training program.