Our new composter was subsidized by the the "communauté des communes" (an official grouping of villages/towns nearby) because they hope it will save some money on garbage collecting, so we got it for a mere 20 euros.
We already had an unofficial compost pile, so Benjamin helped transfer some of that into the composter.
As usual, Noah just looked on.
We used some of our semi-compost as mulch around the tomato plants to keep the weeds down. It seems to work very well, and less work is always a good thing in my mind!
In other news, our raspberries are growing.
And it looks like our pepper plants have made a long-time-coming comeback, and we may actually end up with some peppers this year after all.