Sunday, January 16, 2011

Thinking of getting back into the routine

Things have been busy around here lately - isn't that what I always say? I flew back to Germany this past week to spend a few days with my friend there. Frédéric was on vacation, so he was able to stay home with the boys and take care of getting Benjamin to school.

Frédéric accomplished an amazing amount of things while I was gone. He got two of the cars in and out of the shop, hung up a wall-hanging his cousins gave us a few months back of Reunion Island, replaced my non-functioning radiator in my office with the working one we never used from the entryway, did some laundry, and cleaned up the house for his dad's visit on Wednesday -- and managed all of it with Noah underfoot.

I told him if he could get that much done with me gone, I should probably leave more often!

So here it is, mid-January, and we may be about to get back into our routine this week since Frédéric started back to work yesterday, and I will have to start doing school runs again. Benjamin's swimming lessons through school start in a couple of weeks, and he can't wait.

In other news, we got Noah a ski helmet and mask, and his ski boots arrived last week, so both boys are now fully equipped and ready for our mountain vacation next month.

1 comment:

Top-of-the-Arch said...

Thanks for your kind comments.
As always, it is so good to read about all the fun activities you and the family have enjoyed.
The airplane lamp was a great find.
BTW, has Noah re-arranged his bedroom lately? haa haa
Keep warm and keep on having fun!
TOTA