Wednesday, April 20, 2011

More Noah-isms

Scarcely a day goes by lately without Noah making us laugh over something. Here are a few of his latest gems... 

* * * *
 
Me: Come here, let me check if you are still Noah. (hug) Oh! You are still Noah! 
Noah, with a sly grin: Yes! I'm not Benjamin yet!
 
* * * *
 
[rustling noise] 
Me: Noah?? 
What are you doing? 
Noah: Getting another cookie! 
Me: Nooooo. 
Noah: Yes! 
Me: No.
Noah: Mais j'ai faim!! 
Me: What? (encouraging him to say it again, in English) 
Noah: I'm more ... faim
Me: What is "faim?" 
Noah: It means, I eat more!
 
* * * *
 
Noah: Mommy, I want some raisins. 
Me: Ok, two raisins. Oh, three. 
Noah: Why three? 
Me: Because I'm generous. 
Noah: You're generous? 
Me: Yes. 
Noah: You're a dinosaur?
 
* * * *
 

Noah: I want to see lunch. [Lunch was chili] 

Frederic: Ok, look. [picking him up to show him what's in the pot.] 

Noah: It's green beans! Frederic: No, they aren't green. Noah: It's black green beans!

No comments: