Monday, October 29, 2012

A Noah Original

Yes, that's right, I have a Noah original work of art in my possession. You can tell it is a Noah original by the signature across the top, "NOAH ORIGINAL". He's a fan of the découpage style of art, and he is very prolific, as evidenced by the tiny scraps of paper all over the dining room floor.
 


Yesterday, the artist decided to try his hand at something else... he handed me a pile of close to a hundred pieces of paper, each one with a solitary scribble on it. I asked him what these were pictures of.

He told me, "It's like the doctor does."

Yes, that's right, he is practicing his doctor's signature. This is clearly the most important part of any doctor's education, and he has it mastered already at four and a half. What a prodigy!

No comments: