Saturday, February 23, 2013

Big enough to ski with Daddy

Benjamin and Noah hit the slopes with Frédéric starting Tuesday afternoon. I couldn't believe Noah was ready for "real" slopes, and I was more than a little afraid he'd find a way to wriggle off the ski lift. But apparently it all went fine. I came down to the foot of the slopes with Gala to watch their descent (thank goodness for cell phones so Frédéric could call and let me know when they were about 10-15 minutes from the bottom, so I didn't have to wait in the cold for hours).


And the most exciting part: they got to meet "la vache mauve" (the purple Milka cow) up on the slopes. Noah chased after it to catch its tail to earn his Milka pen. They each came back with a purple (or mauve if you're French) Milka pen, and several small chocolates.




No comments: