Thursday, May 28, 2015

Country kids in France go on field trips to

Paris. I accompanied Noah's class on the field trip to Paris yesterday. They took all the schools, from 3-year-old preschool to 5th grade. We started with the Quai Branly Museum, a museum dedicated to objects from Africa, Oceania, the Americas, and Asia. With Noah's class, we had a guided visit about masks, which they have been studying in school.
After our visit, we met up with the other classes and had a picnic near the Eiffel Tower.
Then we went up to the second floor of the Eiffel Tower... via the stairs. The last time I did that, I was 19 years old. It was a heck of a lot easier then, and when I wasn't trying to keep up with a group of 7-year-olds! I didn't see Benjamin much, but managed to snap a quick picture of him at the top, too. Noah wants to know when we are going back!

No comments: