Monday, June 25, 2007

Benjamin updates

Benjamin is a little over 18 months old. He had a check-up and vaccination a few days ago and has realized he doesn't like doctors at all. He screamed bloody murder, and that was just while the doctor was looking at his ears and his teeth. He hadn't even seen the shot needle yet. Fortunately, he doesn't have to go back for 6 months now.

He has now decided he's not interested in his sippy cups anymore and wants to drink from a real cup. Usually we only let him have water, but I got adventurous the other day and put some milk in his cup.
A couple of days ago, I went upstairs as usual to get Benjamin up from his nap. And this is what I found.

He opened the drawer under his crib and emptied it from inside his crib. I think he managed that by pulling up his mattress. He also unearthed his second pacifier, which I guess he put there a few days earlier for safe-keeping.

As you can see, he's very proud of his accomplishment.

4 comments:

JL said...

:-). Sounds like y'all are having a fun summer! Our AC broke again yesterday, and it may be another day or two before the replacement part comes in. At least it's been relatively cool this week (high around 90 and raining).

Kel-Bel said...

LOL he is so cute. trev can't stand having the dr look at his ears either. he routinely dumps everything out of his crib including his pillowcase, how he does that I have no idea. I swear they had pacifiers on purpose, one of T's is missing now but I know I'll go in the room one day to see him with it.

Sandi said...

These are so funny!

Anonymous said...

Babies are cuter when they're wicked. I can believe that because I don't have one. Benjamin's adorable.