Thursday, March 3, 2022

Emails from Noah

 
I told Noah he was going to cheer his teammates on at their meet even if he couldn't swim.
 
He emailed me 10 reasons he couldn't go:
 
1- I can't clap
2- I will have nothing to do
3- humid environnements are bad for the platre for it makes it bendable
4- humid environnements makes water go under the platre and after it will turn into many stinky nasty bacteria
5- I cheer team on saturday
6- I have homework
7- it is far and too far to go out to do nothing
8- too hot
9- too small gradins so nageurs will try to go up and they wet everything and after my platre is detroyed
10- No.
 
(Didn't work - he went anyway.)

  *  *  *  *  *

Email exchange with Noah, who has asked for a metal detector for his birthday:

Noah: so nothing new for detecors ?
Me: How can it be a surprise if you keep asking
Think we’ll get you a penguin instead
Noah: oh yeah I always wanted a pinguin oooo


No comments: