Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Summer's winding down

One last Parental Mythology picture before school starts... and trust me, it's definitely all mythology. The summer has been non-stop fighting from dawn to dusk - or at least from the time they woke up til the time they went to bed, seeing as how dawn comes pretty early and dusk pretty late here in our northern climes.

But I have amazing (and especially extremely rapid) Grab the Camera Quick, Don't Miss This Moment!TM skills, so I was able to capture this little gem on film to look back on in my old age and pretend none of the arguments or fighting ever happened.


And.... only 2 months until our trip home! So we made the official Countdown Calendar! Actually, we hadn't yet decided on the exact departure date, so I'll need to update the calendar now that we have decided.

No comments: